GridGIS Map Creator
GridGIS Map Creator app allows to map with GPS, aerial/underground MV and LV electrical networks with different assets (Secondary Substations (SS), feeder paths, manholes, etc) directly on the field.
It has been specially designed to speed up field work, simplify data transfer to GIS systems of utility companies and avoid data recording mistakes.
- Record information of Secondary Substation utility assets, along with pictures: SS Name, Transformer, LV Panel, LV Feeders, LV and MV cable types, MV Switchgear, etc.
- Register network asset elements: manholes, power boxes, feeder pillars, etc.
- Add photos of assets
- Draw cable paths on map with GPS coordinates
- Includes metadata information to each captured point, such as depth, amount of signal (mA), etc.
- Store in GeoJSON, KML and Shapefile compatible with GIS tools
- Track work progress
- Wireless Bluetooth connection with main advanced cable locators on the market, such as MRT- 700 Underground Cable and Pipe Locator.
If you are interested in this app... Contact Us