Esta política de cookies fue actualizada por última vez en agosto del 2023 y se aplica a los ciudadanos y residentes legales permanentes del Espacio Económico Europeo y Suiza.
2.What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with the pages of this website and is stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The stored information can be returned to our servers or appropriate third-party servers during a subsequent visit.
3.What are Scripts?
A script is a piece of program code used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a Web Beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website used to monitor traffic. Various data about you is stored through these web beacons.
5.1 Technical or Functional Cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work correctly and that your user preferences are remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you don’t need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website, and, for example, items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical Cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistical cookies, we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create user profiles for displaying advertisements or for tracking the user on this website or on various websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social Media
On our website, we have included buttons to promote pages (e.g., “like,” “pin”) or share them (e.g., “tweet”) on social networks such as LinkedIn. This code embeds cookies. These social media buttons can store and process certain information, allowing personalized ads to be displayed.
6. Used Cookies
Google Analytics: Statistics
Google Fonts: Marketing/Tracking
LinkedIn: Marketing/Tracking, Functional
Various: Purpose pending investigation
7.1 Manage Your Consent Settings
Functional: Always active
8. Enabling/Disabling and Deleting Cookies
You can use your Internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your Internet browser to receive a message every time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, consult the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our website.
9. Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to complete, rectify, erase, or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and transfer it in its entirety to another data controller.
- Right of objection: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are justified grounds for processing.
10. Contact Information
P.E. Boroa Parcela 2C-1 48340 – Amorebieta – Vizcaya – España
Telephone: +34 946 559 270