In order to comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the general information data on this website are as follows:
- Owner: ARIADNA INSTRUMENTS, S.L.
- Address: Parque Empresarial Boroa Plot 2C-1 48340 – Amorebieta – Vizcaya – Spain
- Phone: +34 946 559 270
- Email: email@example.com
Registered in the Commercial Registry of Vizcaya, volume 4830, Sheet BI-49141, Folio 204. Tax ID number (C.I.F.): B-95473088
Ariadna Instruments, S.L. offers access to the website www.ariadnagrid.com under the conditions of use described below:
1. All rights reserved. The copyright of the design, content and pictures of the website: www.ariadnagrid.com, as well as the logo, are owned by Ariadna Instruments, S.L. and/or its suppliers and are protected by the copyright law and other intellectual property laws. Some graphic elements used in this website include icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
2. The user can print or copy all the elements, as long as it is solely and exclusively for his personal and private use. However, the reproduction, distribution or dissemination for commercial purposes, or any modification or alteration whatsoever, is prohibited without the prior authorization of Ariadna Instruments, S.L.
3. The use of this web page implies the acceptance of the terms that are detailed below. If you do not accept any of them, you are not authorized to use the website. The conditions of use may be modified by Ariadna Instruments, S.L. at any time. Such modifications will have full effect from the moment they are implemented on the website.
The information provided to any user on this website is provided without any kind of guarantees, whether express or implied. Neither does Ariadna Instruments, S.L. guarantee that the access to this portal is uninterrupted, that the portal is secure or exempt of viruses or any other harmful element, nor does it guarantee that the information provided in the portal is complete and accurate in every moment.
Under no circumstances shall Ariadna Instruments, S.L. be liable for any damages arising in connection with the use or inability to use this website or its contents. Likewise, Ariadna Instruments, S.L. will not be responsible for any manipulation or alteration carried out by third parties that may cause damages to the users of this website.
Any third-party websites to which the user may have access through this website are not under the control of Ariadna Instruments, S.L. Thus, Ariadna Instruments, S.L. cannot be held responsible or give any guarantee on the content of any linked website or link, or on any changes, updates or conditions of use that third parties may grant.
4. In accordance with the provisions of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Ariadna Instruments, S.L. (the Company) informs the user (the user) that any personal data provided at any time and voluntarily to the Company or its employees will be treated in an automated manner and included in an automated personal data file created and kept under the Company´s responsibility.
The main purpose of such file is to maintain the commercial relationship with the user, the improvement of commercial relations, the carrying out of statistical studies, the personalization of the services provided as well as the transfer to the user of promotions, offers or products, technical, commercial or advertising communications, events, invitations and commemorations through postal mail, e-mail or any other means or social network, as well as to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which Ariadna Instruments, S.L. is subject, according to the characteristics obtained by the data provided. Any other use of the personal data different from those mentioned, will require the previous and express consent of the user. Through the provision of personal data by the User to Ariadna Instruments, S.L., the User expressly authorizes Ariadna Instruments, S.L. to use the personal data provided for the purpose previously specified. The personal data will be kept by Ariadna Instruments, S.L. up to five years after the last commercial relationship or communication with the USER. Once this relationship finalizes, the data will be cancelled. However, the data may be kept as long as any kind of liability arising from a legal relationship or obligation or the execution of a contract or the application of pre-contractual measures requested by the interested party might be claimable.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in case the USER does not wish to receive the technical, commercial or advertising communications referred to in the previous paragraph, he may communicate it by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The USER may exercise his right of access, rectification, opposition, limitation of treatment, portability of the data, submission of a complaint to a control authority, cancellation and deletion of his personal data, by means of a written request addressed to the following address: Ariadna Instruments, S.L.
Parque Empresarial Boroa Parcela 2C-1 48340 – Amorebieta – Vizcaya – España, or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
, with the following data: name and surname, address for communications purposes, governmental identification document (DNI, passport or similar), content of the request, date and signature of the interested party.
Ariadna Instruments, S.L. guarantees the automated and confidential treatment of the personal data collected, according to the current legislation and will not transmit or transfer any personal data of any user without the express consent of its owner.
However, if through the provision of personal data by the User to the Company, the USER expressly authorizes the Company to transfer the collected personal data to the Companies belonging to the same Group in order to comply with the commercial purposes described above. The user may at any time revoke the consent given for this transfer of data to companies of the Group, by sending a request for such purpose to the address detailed above.
Likewise, if through the provision of personal data by the User to the Company, the USER expressly authorizes the Company to transfer the collected personal data to the Companies that are not part of the Group in order to comply with the commercial purposes described above. The user may at any time revoke the consent given for this transfer of data to companies not belonging to the Group, by sending a request for such purpose to the address detailed above.
Credit for imagen uses. Some graphic elements used include icons from freepik.es and flaticon.com (Made by freepik / Smashicons / Phot3idea_studiolineal / Srip / GregorCresnar)