Ariadna Grid is an innovative and benchmark company, focused on providing the greatest possible value to electricity distribution companies in the digitization of their network.
To be a reference company you must:
- > Capture very well the demanded needs of the Market, KEY data when determining inputs in the design of products and services.
- > Collaborate and specify highly innovative projects with leading companies in the sector, both national and international.
- > Capture new clients through an internationalization process.
- > Obtain high satisfaction and loyalty from our customers.
- > Capture talent and achieve the collaboration and participation of all the people who make up the Organization in order to achieve the established objectives.
- > Offer the market high quality products / services/ with robustness and design.
- > Guarantee social involvement.
- > Make the quality policy available to all interested parties.
How can we get it?
- > Establishment of good communication channels between Ariadna Grid and the Market / Customers.
- > Analyzing the Weaknesses / Risks / Strengths / Opportunities, as well as the objectives, establishing the appropriate actions to achieve them. Aligning the quality management system with the organization’s strategy.
- > Ensuring that our products / services meet all market expectations regarding: functionality, reliability, price, compliance with legal regulations and requirements, as well as excellent after-sales service.
- > Commitment to Continuous Improvement in all fields of the company.
- > Establishment of objectives that are reviewed, updated and specific communications.
- > Carrying out a good selection process, which adjusts to the required profiles, of the new incorporations.
- > Establishing good channels of Internal Communication between all the members of the Organization, as well as guaranteeing the correct training of the staff based on the work performed.
- > Providing all the necessary resources (financial, human, fixed assets, training, etc.).
- > Generating employment and wealth in the environment.
For this, the Management of Ariadna Grid has decided to design, implement, review and improve a Quality Management System based on the ISO 9001: 2015 standard, as a means of achieving the defined strategies.