Manage multiple manufacturer’s devices from a single interface
ARIADNA LV Network Computing Platform is a professional middleware that allows electric utility companies to manage hundreds of thousands of sensors and field devices with an easy to use interface.
- On cloud or on utility’s Data Center
- Scalable and secure: certified privacy and data protection
- Time series optimized database stores data for more than one year
- Hardware agnostic, compatible with multiple manufacturers
- Multi-protocol: XML reports on FTP servers, MODBUS, etc.
- Open Web-services device management protocol
- Capacity to integrate with SCADA, ADMS, etc.
- Massive device management automated tool
Configure alarm thresholds, parameters
- Real time measurements
- User profile management
- Future-proof OCPP (Open Charge Point Protocol)